A voice across Fortannis

Hail the glorious dead...

My condolences. I did not know her, but Phedra has spoke highly of her.

To the Hunt, Zodiac will raise a toast in her honor. And my services are open if you are in need.

Dragoon Squire Tanis
House of the Zodiac
Sign of the Raven

While I did not know Ria Sevaria, I extend my condolences to those left behind.

To the Hunt, you will always have a friend in Valím Bloodclub of Clan Braveiron. Any service I can provide, simply ask.

Valím Bloodclub
Master Blacksmith, Alchemist, Locksmith
Co-Founder of Arrow's Reach
Ward of Imladar

You have my deepest sympathies for your loss. As is the custom of my Vale, I shall create a necklace from the wood of my family tree and leave it hanging outside of my house where all in my Vale will pass and know another's life has ended in defense of the common good. The necklace will be in good company hanging there, joined by others that have hung there for some time.

As is the custom of our ilk Fortannis over, I shall raise a glass of my finest to her memory and to those still living.

Lye ba ar' sen n'alaquel a' i' kemen ar' orn.

-Durnic Daeron

No, didn't know her well, but I did know her through the eyes of others. I can say she never gave me reason to strike her down, and never gave me opportunity to do so. My crew cared for her, and that is reason enough to mourn her passing.

It is in your name I cast these runes, and it is in your name that they grant us visions of a better tomorrow.

Jorma Raskstal

I meant not to speak on this subject again, save for my... interaction with Zehnyu this gather past.

I perhaps cannot today, or ever, fully comprehend the concept of grief.
Though through her mind I have experienced such a thing, now it's very nature eludes...

I do however understand now how such a waking death as grief might benefit from mourning; I understand now that there is so potent a thing as companionship.
These feelings may remain alien yet, but I do understand Anger...
...and find myself nettled with it knowing now, in what way I am capable, what was lost in Sevaria's passing.

Such a valuable asset to Fortannis irrevocably removed.

Had I known prior what such things were borne of, I would not have spoken so ignorantly.
If a spirit remains in the spaces between, I render it my respect and apologies.

-Roann

... I offer my condolences. We've all lost a great warrior of Fortannis and a bright light in a world of sorrow. I never met her in person, but I heard many a tale of her great deeds... She will be sorely missed...

Hail the glorious dead.

-D

Last edited:
Back