A Warning from the Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Attention to those in the Tunaria area, and perhaps beyond:

Please be alert and cautious when traveling due to a notable presence of what the Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden has determined are "Starlight Artisans" and "Starlight Servitors" in the region. The Artisans are recognizable as figures formed purely from bright white and golden energy, whereas the Servitors appear to be figures formed purely from the darkness of the night sky and spotted with pinpricks of starlight.

Both the Artisans and Servitors are to be considered highly dangerous and should be avoided if at all possible, though if combat is inevitable, it is further advised to refrain from using magic of any kind against such beings. While the effects of many forms of magic will successfully function against both Artisans and Servitors alike, the Guild has determined that magic has a side effect of strengthening both beings' offensive capabilities.

On a related note:

If you discover something resembling a meteorite of a strange purple mineral, it is requested that you bring it quickly to an outpost of the Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden. If you are unable to pass the stone to the Guild for more than even a few hours, it is advised for you to bury the meteorite in a notable depth of soil until such a time as it can be turned over to the Guild. For your safety, under no circumstances should you keep the meteorite in your house or any other building for any length of time!

Be safe, and I hope I find you well,
~ Darius Yanith
Sorcerer of the Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden

Darius Yanith,

I would be willing to aid you if you need assistance. I am a master astrologer and have much experience in dealing with Celestial beings. If you could please send me any more specifics I may be able to help.

Thank you,
Lady FallingStar

Lady Fallingstar,

Excellent to hear of your interest, and I look forward to meeting you! I have asked my trusted Guildsman Ilana to contact you with more information on the Artisans, Servitors, and the situation as a whole. She will hopefully be in contact with you before too long regarding what all has been going on lately.

I hope I find you well,
~ Darius Yanith
Sorcerer of the Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden

Lady Fallingstar,

I am Ilana, the Guildsman that Yanith spoke of, and would be more than willing to fill you in and solicit you for advice in this matter. May I send you a more private missive on the matter?

-Ilana

Ilana,

Please send me a private missive.

Thank you,
Lady FallingStar

Back