A Warning of Great Importance

ecrath

Scholar
Chicago Staff
Dear Adventures of the New Return,

I have been studying the "infectivity" of the surroundings of our outpost. I have named the soil Ferrohemasilicate and the waters Hemoferrous, both in light of them containing iron derived from blood. That being stated, the following has been determined by some simple experiments over the past month. Ferrohemasilicate is infectious, when in direct contact with regular soil. The air of the area has no effect on the soil. Additionally, removing the soil from the area to where the Ferrohemasilicate has been stopped will reduce the coloration. Therefore I suggest that all gardening and farming be done in raised bed containers that have no contact with the Ferrohemasilicate.

The infectivity of Hemoferrous water was also tested. I have learned a lot, but let me be perfectly clear about the most important part, all water needs to be sealed and lifted from the ground when not in use. Water seems to be much more susceptible to this infection. In fact a fresh source of water will be necessary for us to survive. Even exposure to the air in our encampment has started to change the color of exposed water. We must be checking out water in the upcoming months.

Reach out with additional questions,

Kettle Croquet Flank Kolrabi of the Guilderncage III of his clutch, the Apothecary of House Aviary

Back