A Weapon for an Ally - Assistance needed.

Lurin

Duke
I know I am not in your lands but once a year or so, but I thought I would try reaching out to those that live here.

For those that know him, Know that Arkemides is a tireless fighter when he believes in the cause. To that end I am crafting for him a weapon that will last the ages, to be named 'The Olive Branch' this weapon is being designed in such a way that he will be able to carry it with him as a reminder of my regard and thanks long after I am gone.

To that end, while we have acquired a good number of scrolls to craft it with, we could use more of the below, we are willing to buy, or trade for items on this list, as well as pay for components as we are still a few dozen from our need. Components of any type are useful, as if needed I can twist the formal magics as needed to use their raw energies, but they must not be tied closely to the lands.

Scrolls Most Desired.
- Spell Store
- Channel Spell
- Spell Parry

Other creation scrolls, including cloaks and banes, are desired and I would be happy to discuss it, but the above are the most desired magics.

I expect to arrive in town towards the end of next month.

With Respect,
- Lord Barrister Enan Bluewater of Wayside.

Lord Enan,

If Arkemides wishes to have any Channeled Prisons for the Olive Branch I would happily assist. If I am not mistaken, that would require its own preserve/permanency, so it may not be something he wishes, I am just offering my services if wished. As for the scrolls, I would assume he wishes for the magic to travel the lands of Fortanis?

Fredrick Crawford

Yes Fredrick,

There are a good number of people I would not want to face if I burned a permanent enchantment on spells tied closely to the lands. They need to travel, currently I am working on the base polearm, while we intend to leave some 'room' for celestial enhancements later, all current rituals will be earthen in nature.

-Enan

Back