A wife's quest

There is something wrong with me beloved Gnot…… In his heart of hearts he has never been a fighter or a healer…… Ever sense the wedding rift that ripped our world apart and sent us to these lands……. Gnot lost his true magic and was changed to what he is now…… Me… his beloved wife seeks help to find away to give Gnot his magic back and set is heart right……. Me wish for Gnot to be who he once was….. not this lost soul he is now….. If me has to…. me will search all the planes and all the realms to find what will make Gnot who he truly is……..

If any out there could help me with this quest…. me would be most grateful.

Don't

Loving wife to Gnot

Uh, where was the last place he had it? What does his magic look like? He should retrace his steps. That's what I usually do when I've lost something. I usually find it in a nearby tavern or brothel. (Not saying Gnot would ever visit a brothel or anything) I lost my dagger in a small village once. Spent three days looking for it. Let me tell you, people get their nickers in a twist when you barge into them homes and start rummaging through their draws and cabinets. Finally after three days and a many yelling village folk. I found it stuck to the ceiling in the tavern. I have know idea how it got there. Stupid pixies playing tricks on me I bet. Come by the Brotherhood next time your in Wayside and we will see what we can do. Vex loves "picking up" shiny things.

Hmmm..... Let me think.... Last time Gnot had his magic was at our wedding...... He was me Guild master and taught me how to cast star magic...... The last time me seen our realm it looked like .......

nuclear-bomb-explosion2-300x187.jpg

Artist rendering of the rift that destroyed Caladore.

Still not really sure where me am...... What realm are me in now again?...... Darn these rift jumps anyway.

Wow, that happened at your wedding. I'd hate to see the place where you spent your honeymoon. So now I think I understand. Tell Gnot to worry, it happens to every man when he gets married. If he wants to find his "magic" just tell him to check your purse, they are probably in there.

From recent event, I can relate to ze feeling of a part of yourself being lost. I vish to help, if zhere is anything you can think to try to help him feel better.

Keallit

Back