A word of warning

jpariury

Duke
It has come to my attention that necromantic ritual scrolls are forbidden in your lands, regardless of the actual purpose for which they are to be used. In fulfillment of a contract entered into by one of my clients, I am giving public warning that they are currently en route near the edges of your territories.

I have further been advised that securing such items and granting them to a local earth guild would return legal scrolls of approximate equal power and condition, or similar repayment. If I am to consider assigning my company tosecuring these for the Earth Guild, I will require foreknowledge of what payment I would receive for the return of such, to determine if the risk to us is appropriate in light of the reward. To the best of my knowledge, the scrolls currently en route include those that transform one's self into powerful undead, as well scroll which protect the undead from various forms of harm.

If you are empowered to negotiate such matters, I can be reached by public posting, or you may quietly speak my name to a passing spider, and it may find me.

-----]---
Whisper

Back