Adventurers and Merchants of Barran

Ronka

Greetings and Salutations,

I am seeking to purchase many battle magic scrolls. In particular I am looking for ones of protection I.E. Magic Armors, Spell Shields, Elemental Shield, and of course Shield. While I am willing to negotiate the purchase of other scrolls you may have my primary interest is in protectives. Also if you happen to have potions or elixirs of poison shields I would be interested in them as will.

I will be returning from Anjar with my companions in the next few weeks. I am Ta'hor'i with long white and green hair in dreadlocks. I am a member of the sage's guild and will be staying with our wild elf friends. I look forward to our conversations and business exchange.

Sincerely,

-Jadden Barran'i

Jadden,
I'll be there next gather. I'm a smith and could trade you in weapons and armor if need be.

Grim

Grim,

While I appreciate the offer, I myself have very little use of weapons and armor. My companion however may. If you have any battle magic scroll I would be interested in those. As I had said in my dreams before, I am looking for scrolls of the protective nature. I shall seek you out once we have settled into our dwelling for the days to come.

Sincerely,

-Jadden Barran'i

Jadden,

We have met briefly, but in that time we experienced a positive trading relationship. I myself am a scribe of some skill and could craft you the scrolls you require. As a member of the sages guild, I am willing to part with the scrolls at the cost it requires to create them.

As for elixers, I am capable of creating any alchemical solutions you may require at fair prices. Let me know the list of items you wish to acquire and I shall put together a price tag.

Until we next speak,
Vox

Vox,

thank you very much, I look forward to doing business with you in the future. We will be returning from Anjar in the beginning of may and I will be looking for protective scrolls.

Sincerely,
Jadden

Jadden,

I will be sure to have a stock prepared. You and Saphira are a welcome trade partner. Also my congratulations to the both of you on selling the elosti cures.

Back