Adventurers, Fortune Seekers, and soon to be friends,

jwconvery

Spellsword
"Adventurers, Fortune Seekers, and soon to be friends,

My name is Miles Everett, and although I serve a different King. I believe our goals are aligned. I have heard the adventurers are people who try to make a difference not unlike myself. And wether you know it or not, we've given blood to a common cause already, I too stood against the Great White Wyrm. There's a lot of people who live in the wilds of Kundirk who have been affected by problems. My King has asked me to assist their cause, and while my men and I do what we can, we remain short handed. These people's cry for help cannot be ignored. I plan on visiting your market faire with several contracts. It is my hope that you'll be able to do some good for these people. My King has authorized a stipend for me to spend on these tasks, I would happily pay you to see them done. I have also taken some of that stipend and purchased a few trinkets from around that adventuring types will find useful. I would be happy to offer them to any who work on this task. Their protective nature should allow you to better assist those in need. I hope to meet some of your Saturday. I'm looking forward to it.

By the will of my King, His Majesty Aldus Carlise,
Miles Everett
First Knight, Order of the Sword"

So Allacar wants to pay adventurers to help the people of Dragonreach? or Kundirk wilds? If it's the long con on winning public support, it's a tough one to turn down.

-Gideon

Can we get assurances that work we do for Miles will not constitute treason of some sort? Based solely on who is paying us.

-Gideon

Back