Aislynn Ravenshire

AllianceNJ

Spellsword
I will be there. Anything you need, ask and if it is within my power to aid I will freely give.

Shya showed me... so I know more than most... Your courage will be backed by the spells of Nordenn.

Lady Knight Glorianna Wyndancer Nordenn

I can only echo Dame Glorianna's sentiments.

Shya showed us. I have watched you deal with this pain for a few years now...

We will be there. They will be stopped or I will die trying.

Glori... I have a ritual I will need you to cast. Please.

I do not mean to intrude on a personal matter but I could not help hearing your words in my dreams. For Glorianna and Ezri to both be so die hard in their commitment to your cause, whatever that may be, speaks volumes to me. If you should have need of another blade, I will stand proudly beside them and fight for you.

-Gwendara Alanik
Seneschal of the Stormblades

My thanks.
I will contact you privately on the matter; I hope your sword is sharp, Seneschal.

-Aislynn Ravenshire

Gwendara,

I trust Aislynn has already informed you of our task.

I'll be happy to stand at your side once again.

Ezri,

She has indeed informed me of the task. I will gladly fight beside you. I have offered her the full backing of our treasury, if there is anything you may need please contact me. I will see if it is something we have available.

-Gwendara Alanik

Lady Knight Glorianna, and Shya have committed themselves. I don't even know you, but if they're concerned, I'm concerned.
Consider my aid freely offered.

Aaeun Nimbus

Aaeunn,
I believe we have met once in Moria, perhaps. I was visiting Azura when we had to partake in going after the Fire Ant Queen. I could be mistaken however. Regardless, I sincerely thank you for offering your services. If you have any information that you deem would be helpful, please send missive, and I will immediately return it.

-Aislynn Ravenshire

Shya,
I look forward to seeing you and fighting by your side friend.

It gives me hope to see people still banding together after all this time. I hope it will be enough.

-Aislynn Ravenshire

Shya, I will be pleased to fight beside you again. We haven't fought together often, but those few times were enough to give me hope and courage. So long as good people stand together against evil it will always be enough. Keep faith my friends, and I will see you at the end of the month of Hawk.

-Gwendara Alanik

Aislynn,

My heart aches. I stumble about in darkness to find a way to reach you in time. My mind races seeking a way. But I fear even the mists will not carry me swiftly enough.

I will do all I can. I will call upon the earth to aid you. I will beg the earth to grant you strength. I will beseech the earth to crush those who oppose you.

OGRES!!!

I call to you my brothers and sisters! I beg that you lend this woman your might! Lend her your blades! Lend her your spells! Make her strength your own! These monsters corrupt the earth! Their existence crushes it! She seeks to destroy those that defile! This glorious battle cannot be lost!

Until Aislynn Brings Back the Light,

Dikembe

Dikembe,
Your strength is felt through your words dear friend, as well as through both of our ties to the Earth. I hope the mists get you here in time.

-Aislynn

Aislynn Ravenshire,

Although I do not believe that we have met in past gatherings, from what I have heard in my dreams that your mission is similar to mine.

It sounds as though you are seeking answers to something as well as trying to defeat some great evil, just as I too seek.

From the sounds of it you are hunting some undead or perhaps something that avidly uses necromancy such as the Dominion.

If you feel the need to share your tale, I am currently in Hopewell.

You can send a message there.

Argus Varda

Argus,
I do not know you, so please understand this fight comes with a warning. Should you carry the wit and bravery of a lion, come to Fairedale. This battle will not be for the weak of heart. The creatures that we will be battling have no problems with slaughtering anyone and everyone; innocent or otherwise. I thank you for your offer of an ear, but the time for talking has passed.

To any and all who hear this dream; take heart.

There is no cowardice in not coming; this is a battle where some of us will not return, so for those of you who do not have the strength, stay and live, so that you too may fight our fight someday, should we fail.

To those that come, I will bleed freely with you, and die beside you to make sure this plague never infests the Earth, ever again.

The time for action has come.

-Aislynn Ravenshire

Back