Alchemy

So I was told that Wayside has a surplus of Cute Light Elixers and Potions. As such I am offering my alchemical services for the following for this coming market day.

Poison Shield Elixirs - 50 copper
Antidote Elixirs - 50 copper
Paralysis Gas Poisons - 100 copper
Nausea Gas Poisons - 75 copper

Also, in case you do need them:
Cure Light Elixirs - 15 copper

All of these prices are set according to the amount of commitment that is being places. Bulk orders will as such be given a negotiable discount.
I am also willing to accept trade.

The sooner an order is placed the more willing I am to work with you so please let me know soon.

-Arrin Fillrith, Alchemist of Harbors Far

Not to be rude Arrin, but as somewhat of a Merchant myself these prices are fairly exorbitant. It is much more standard to charge simply 200% of the cost of creating these basic production items. Unless you are certain that there is a severe shortage and can leverage the market I would advise you to reconsider your prices for the sake of generating goodwill amongst your buyers.

Generally Antidote and Poison shield elixirs are considered to be worth more like 4 silver each, Paralysis gas 9 silver, Nausea gas 6 silver, and Cure Lights 1 silver. Of course you can certainly sell at whatever price you wish. Just offering some friendly advice from one Merchant to another.

- Mage Eldarion Avari

On the other hand,
ask the folks at the Dragon Poker table if alchemy is acceptable currency.

You might find it more profitable ;)

PS. Last market day, crackers of cheese were valued as gold.

PPS. Folks were hungry.

-Gnot

If you want to work out a lower price then please make an offer, however, I do make a couple batches at a time so the cost to me is usually more. Whats more, my prices are also based off of what I may or may not give out through out the day.

-Arrin Fillrith

I will pay 2 silver 5 copper for Serious Vorpal Coatings, whether crafted or traded that is my offer. This offer goes to anyone. I have no limit as to how many I will purchase so long as I have the coin.

- D'rezz Zandrick

D'rezz Zandrick (I assume that is who your posting as),

I would be able to supply you with Serious Vorpal for 50 copper a piece.

Arrin,

I would like to put in a stockpile of Antidotes, I have a friend who uses them often and we occasionally have trouble finding replacements, please let me know what your bulk rates are, say for ten or a dozen.

Barrister Enan Bluewater

I too am a merchant willing to supply Wayside. My prices are about half of the afor mentioned prices

For instance one cure light is 7.5 copper, hopefully you buy two for 1 silver 5 copper. Basically take anything that you would like, find out how much it is to make it and then add 50% to the and you have my price. I specialize in large orders. I also do battle magic scrolls, potions and blacksmithed items.

Many blessings,
Bob the Blacksmith

Back