Alliance Chicago Players' Guide

KyleSchmelz

Fighter
Alliance Chicago is proud to announce the release of our brand new Players Guide! In it you'll find a lot of information on our setting and in-game history.

Just as a note:
This is a living document. If there are any major changes to the setting, we'll try to reflect that with updates as they happen.

If you have any questions or comments regarding the Players' Guide, feel free to either post them here, or get in contact with us via email. Our General Manager Nick's contact information is in the guide itself and you can contact me personally through a PM here on the boards. If for whatever reason you can't access the Google Docs version I linked above OR the version uploaded here, PM me and I'll email you a copy of the PDF.

Attachments

• Alliance Chicago Players' Guide 2016.pdf
    510.8 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Awesome job guys.

I think you need to either update or delete the LCO policy that's listed directly on the forums.
It list that the LCO item cap is 20 but the new players guide says 25.

Welcome, the rest of the players guide looks great guys ;)

Keep an eye out for the next version of the Players Guide coming sometime this winter - we'll likely get started on it next month after we've all had some time to decompress from this year's awesome season of LARP. In the meantime, we want your input on what goes into it - if you have any complaints, ideas, or questions, please send them to waysideibgas@gmail.com. Also let us know if you see any errors or inconsistencies in the current Players Guide - some of you folks have been playing here since the chapter started, the current plot team mostly came around in just the last few years. We want your input! We might even talk Rob into handing out a few goblins for suggestions that make their way into the guide.

The 2015 edition of the Players Guide has been posted above - the main updates include expanded descriptions of each of the kingdoms, brief descriptions of each duchy in Wayside, and updates to the history sections to reflect the events of 2014 (314 IG). Big thanks to Carly and Ryan for getting this done!

The top post has just been updated with the pdf of the 2016 version of the Players' Guide. Here's a link to the file on google drive.

If the download doesn't work for some reason or you have other questions about the guide, please email plot at waysideibgas@gmail.com

Thanks!

Last edited:
Not that too much has changed (apparently that Kazzik guy was stopped) but will there be a 2017 updated guide posted?

There will be. It is mostly complete. We hope to have it up before the long weekend.

Hi Plot Team,

Will we get an updated 2019 version of the player's guide?

Thank You,
Amanda

Back