Alliance Facebook Application

Dave

Artisan
Mike,

Would you give Dragon stamps to someone who would be able to write a good facebook application? Standard game application with our spell names, some 'events' that commonly happen (like attend a nobles meeting, or battle goblins). The player would slowly gain experience and levels up and has more people join their party (can even do the experience/build ratios in our game).

I can't write a facebook application, but I think it would be an amazing way to advertise the game.

-Dave-

Dave said:
Mike,

Would you give Dragon stamps to someone who would be able to write a good facebook application? Standard game application with our spell names, some 'events' that commonly happen (like attend a nobles meeting, or battle goblins). The player would slowly gain experience and levels up and has more people join their party (can even do the experience/build ratios in our game).

I can't write a facebook application, but I think it would be an amazing way to advertise the game.

-Dave-

What does everyone think?

As those of you who are Facebook friends with me know, I never answer any of those things, because then I'd never get anything done! :D

I would just make sure to read the rights very carefully before building one of those programs. You never know when they slip in the "if you build this for us, everything associated with it will become ours."

I know copyright isn't something we want to duke out with Facebook, so that would be my only worry about it..

-Ali

There are plenty of RPG-style apps on Facebook. I do agree, though, that one for Alliance would be a great way to advertise. We'd just have to watch the copyright issue, like Ali said.

I could help, but it's not something I'd want to head, just given that it would be very similar to other things already out there.

Back