Alliance Ohio Build Calculator

Davion

Scholar
Colorado Staff
My quandary should be obvious.

Sadly, its not.

Please forgive me as I'm a little slow on the uptake today.

May I ask what your specific question is?

Stephen
National PR

Stephen,

Allow me to venture a guess.

The OH build calc is a tool a lot of players use to plan out build expenditures. I use it myself a lot to psych myself out a bit. With the removal of Ohio, are there plans to replace this usefull and exciting tool?

Davion is that about right?

I have one that works, and works well. It's a downloadable .exe (I'm clean!)

If you want it, pm me an addy to mail it to. If someone wants to put it up on a host for people to download, that's just fine too.

those are both nice, but it would very nice if it allowed you more information: Race (then take into account the pro/con for that), skill selections (with cost adjustments for Race), & spell chart.

SoMN's site will have both the downloadable and the web version hosted shortly, thanks for the kick in the pants to get around to it ^.^

SkollWolfrun said:
those are both nice, but it would very nice if it allowed you more information: Race (then take into account the pro/con for that), skill selections (with cost adjustments for Race), & spell chart.
In my long-term plans, already ;) Just have to find the time to get on it with a 1-year-old running around.

-Luke

I've had this up for a while:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... l=en#gid=0
It's the class compare sheet, it's also got production costs and whatnot in there.
If you put your information in, delete it when you're done. Don't mess with the actual forms and equations.

And in case anyone is ever interested in long term projection, I made this:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... l=en#gid=0
It projects out to 600 build, so you can figure out how many games it would take you to get to a certain level/etc.

FYI- This site is no longer working. Domain needs to be re-purchased I'd imagine.

I was more upset with the loss of the build chart. I used to reference it on my smartphone whenever I didn't have a book available.

Back