Alliance Oregon Donation Drive

Update! We're less than $200 from throwing pies in the faces of some of our staff members! Who doesn't love that???

Shave the Beard is still $65 in the lead, but that gap is closing. Will the beard be saved???

I mean, you just got back from Maui, so you know you're gonna have a ridiculous inverted beard tan if you shave it :p
You know, I was going to vote save until you mentioned this...

Update! It's been a while because of our event, but here's where we stand:

We have raised over $3500 towards our trailer! Yay! That means we are going to be pieing 3 volunteers in the face! Sweet!

It also means we're less than $500 from Ben T, our BroS head of Plot, joining in the fate of the beard!

Speaking of the Fate, currently Shave the Beard is in the lead by $80! It's still anyone's game. Can we reach $4000 by the 17th??? Only time will tell!!!

Bump! We added some new stuff! There's some incredible art by Mark Lawrence and a $100 gift card to Colorado Foam Forge! Woah!

Hey all! We're less than $300 from BroS head of plot Ben joining in the fate of the beard, which is currently $80 for SHAVE THE BEARD! Our donation drive ends on SUNDAY, so get those donations in!!! :D

Only 5 days left to go and we're just $89 from Ben T joining the Fate of the Beard at our $4000 goal! Can we make it??? Only with your help!

Shave the Beard is currently ahead by $130, so it's anyone's game still!

Hey all! Last call for our donation drive! The drive will end SUNDAY NIGHT (slash Monday morning when I get to work)! We've discounted some items (Downtimes now only $15!! Woah!) and added a few new ones over the course of the event, so go check them out and pick something up!

This is also your last chance to vote for Shave or Save the beard! We're currently $89 shy of Ben (BroS HoP) joining in the fate of the beard, and Shave is currently ahead by $130! Can we make it? Only with your help!

Do the thing! Get some gobbies! Enjoy yourself!

http://allianceoregon.storenvy.com/

.....How dare you discount that gift card I don't need...OR EVEN HAVE PLANS FOR....

.....How dare you discount that gift card I don't need...OR EVEN HAVE PLANS FOR....
And was already bought by someone else. :p

Back