Alliance Oregon Useful Logistics Forms!

norman b

Squire
Hi everyone! Here are some useful forms for you (and Logistics)! This will save us all a lot of time!

Please make a copy of the forms to edit them if you would like to edit, print and bring it with you. These are not editable so that way we can keep these going for a long time.

Alliance LARP Legal Release (file>print) This will need to be completed at your first event and the start of every year.

Merchant List (file>make a copy) Please print and bring with you with numbers filled in for what you want to merchant.

Production Worksheet (file>make a copy) Please feel free to enter how much you would like to produce. it will show you how much production/copper it costs and batches. This does not factor journeyman into it. Please feel free to print and fill in numbers and we can figure it out at game. To make it easy for me, please highlight the totals of the batch it is being produced in.

Thank you guys!

Can we get this pinned?

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the legal release. It's vital for getting my friends to go to some events.
Those links go to a page of Google asking for permission. Was this intended?

Now they are available to view! Please make a copy to save them to your drive!

I can access the production and merchant, but the legal release gives me something of luminpdf dot com, page doesn't exist.

And now it is fixed. I'm getting the hang of google drive and google docs.

Good stuff sir!

Back