Alliance Player starts Art Kickstarter!

Natalia

Hello fellow Alliance players!

My name is Sheila Haswell, and I have created a lot of art for our Alliance over the years, including the portraits of Duke Frost and Baron Rorii hanging in the tavern at HQ, the cover of "Tales From Fortannis: A Bard's Eye View", and numerous character drawings featured in the HQ players guide.

Now I am trying to broaden my ability to share my art with the world. I want to be able to sell prints of my art online, but doing it right is expensive, so I need your help. I am currently running a Kickstarter to raise funds to digitally archive my work and get it ready to print. Pledge level rewards include pre-matted, high quality prints of many of my pieces, including some Alliance-inspired ones!

If you would like to help, either by pledging or by sharing the Kickstarter with others, the name of the Kickstarter is "Professional Prints Priced Provocatively" by Sheila Haswell. We are also on Facebook as Artessence, LLC at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Artessence-LLC/1514737965405389. Come visit and see some lovely pictures! And thanks for your help- you guys are the best!

-Sheila Haswell
(aka Natalia Gallonovitch, Aelawen, Kiki, Kremhild, Onyx, and Georgia)

Back