Alliance Publicity Committee

Morganne

Fighter
Hello Alliance!

I am pleased to announce the launch of the newly formed Alliance Publicity committee! These folks have been active behind the scenes for a few months preparing to build our presence on the web, and to increase the brand visibility for Alliance LARP. There are several exciting projects in the works right now including working on a redesigned website, a huge social media campaign and several video projects designed to help bring visibility to our game.

The members of the committee are as follows:

Committee Chair:
Stephen Duetzmann, CT chapter (Forum ID RiddickDale)

Committee Members:
John Wrobel, CT Chapter (Forum ID Hammerfist)
Rebecca Watson, CT Chapter (Forum ID Michiko)
Erica Stephenson, NJ Chapter (Forum ID AllianceNJ)
David Balsome, Lehigh Valley Chapter (Forum ID Gilwing)
Jessica Bender, Lehigh Valley Chapter (Forum ID Aven)
Mike Meeker, Traverse City Chapter (Forum ID Arkade)
David Glaeser, Southern Minnesota Chapter (Forum ID Lurin)
James Trotta, HQ Chapter (Forum ID JamesTrotta)

Please feel free to contact Stephen at any time via email at thesavvysolution@gmail.com with any ideas or constructive criticism. Additionally, if you have talents that you feel could be contributed to help the Alliance as a whole, Stephen is always looking for more volunteers!

Thank you Christina! I appreciate being given the opportunity to help build the visibility of our great organization!

To everyone else:

That announcement is 100% accurate. I am a HUGE fan of suggestions and comments. I have a digital open door policy. Feel free to email me(thesavvysolution@gmail.com), contact me via Facebook (Stephen Duetzmann) or Twitter (CasualByChoice), or PM me on these message boards. I'm looking forward to continuing to work for all of you!

We have some pretty awesome projects going on... so stay tuned over the coming weeks for some cool announcements!

Regards,
Stephen
Publicity Committee Chair

Back