Amongst the animosity, Victory

Ithica

Adept
With all the animosity among us, from the constant bickering to the ramblings and slandering of one of our beloved knights. Amongst all the finger pointing, mis-leading in-accurate stories going around. I look beyond all this and bring something positive, I say congrats Icenians and friends of Icenia, Victory to us all. Victory in the destruction of the obimination's, the mind less, WRETCHED/CRAVEN vampires. I salute you all, those that stood and those that suffered.

Sgt. Ignatiouse and the Vex Squad, for their un-relentless Attacks. Ezri, Aislynn, and Aria for their preperation and constant studying, everytime I walked into the tavern you 3 were knee deep in old books. Nordenn for their sacrifices of blood and materialistic things to help craft the weapon. Squire Aven, Goodman Garathon and the rest of the court of Blythedale for their constant support and attacks on the enemies to our lands.
Glory to you all, glory to the Stormblades, glory to my dearest of friends of the Ash Forest. Glory to every single person who stood against that which is evil and banded together to stop the Wretched, and to stop the Armies of Arianne from gaining a lot of reinforcements. So many people not affiliated with a court or a big traveling group, your efforts shall not go un-noticed today. I salute all of you and offer praise to every one of you. It is your victory also, if you were there then Glory and Honor to you.

I by no means wish to take away from the hard times we are facing now, or faced lately. The missing of our Queen, the death of Sir Ragnar, I do not wish to mislead that our fight is over. We still have the Dominion, the Troll empire, werewolfs, and a few new enemies that have yet to reveal them selfs fully. However this past gathering we had victory, regardless how small or large some may think it to be... I feel something needed to be said.

Huzzah Icenia,
-Lt. Ithica

Lt. Ithica,

I'd bless your spirit if I could! Words of good tidings even in the darkest of moments!

I will look positively on today because I still breathe and suffer to fight another day!

Thank you for the praise of our troops of the Vex Squad! We do appreciate verbal gratituide!
Thank you to all those who fought the fight against evil! Evil may live today but we do as well! Let our battle continue!
Thank you to all the travelers who made their way here in Icenia's time of need! We needed your help!

To the destruction of the Obelisk... Its a start in the right direction and one we will see to the end!

To victory, Ithica!

Cinder Thunderhammer of the Untiring Phalanx
Vex Squad, "Rock of Trellheim"

Lieutenant,

Thank you Sir. Thanks to all who stood and fought, and helped rekindle the light.

Tonight, after having come across these words in my oft restless mind, I shall slumber easy. Huzzah!

Thank you friend,

Flint Boulderback of the Untiring Phalanx
Vex Squad

Back