An Adventuring Community Item to be made

DracoIam

Spellsword
A few of the formal casters were discussing making an Earth spell store item. I have a goal that we cast this in November. The idea is being a Earth Spell store is that healers who have extra spells before memorizing or if a group needs to go out with out a healer this item may substitute and keep our resources from going to waste.

Since we wish to make this a Community Item we are asking for help coming up with all the ingredients to make it. the following is a preliminary list of what is needed.

A Caster Earth -
Spell Store Scroll - Jamina
Item Recall Scroll- Kit, Shadow's Light
Preserve Duration Scroll- Lilly Winters
22-50 Components of various types- Benjamin;3
(more specificity when we read the scrolls)
An Item to Cast it on-
A Name for the Item-

Please contribute ideas of what should be included in this item, such as a Enchantment of Life spells, or an audible projection. We will still need someone to cast the scrolls. Ideas on how to raise the funds would be lovely too. Thank You

Lilly Winters
of the Sheltered Lands

Last edited:
The Item Recall Scroll as I have identified in the celestial circle has a difficulty of 8 and requires 5 reagents.
1. Pyrotis
2. Truesilver
3. Feyander
4. Feyander
5. Hearthstone

-Lilly

Is there any chance we can move this discussion to the other area, so that we don't advertise what item it is?

Jamina

No, I have dreamed about it in the vault for the past month with no response. Since not all adventures or people who may want to contribute have access to the Dream Vault I decided that this was better. I would rather someone with ill intent knew of our plans than for those willing to help not know.
Besides it is done now. I understand your concern though.

-Lilly Winters

Jamina, could you please tell us at the base difficulty what components and how many are needed?

Thank you,
Lilly Winters

It would be silly to make it any smaller than a Spell Store 9.

Making a Spell Store 9 is pretty cheap component-wise at six components, but it gets much more expensive from there. Twelve components for a Spell Store 10, seventeen for a Spell Store 11, twenty-two for a Spell Store 12, and five more components for each additional level of Spell Store past that.

As far as difficulty goes, a Spell Store 9 starts at the eleventh tier of difficulty, increasing by five tiers for each additional level of Spell Store above 9.

May the Light guide you, the Shadow guard your path, your Words have Power, and your Memories be Knowledge,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft
The Magus of Tempered Rage

Asher, I have heard of such spell stores that you can pour a potion into. A properly empowered ritual should allow this provided the item is one that could accept such potions into it. You could also try adding some other effect, like a cloak against death or empowering it with life.

Fredrick

We still need an Earth Formalist to cast this.

-Lilly

Thanks to all of the support we have successfully created a level 9 earth spell store with a once a day life spell, and an item recall, all persevered for five years. Thank you Liddia and Jamina for your casting. Thank you to the guilds who traded their components with me. And thank you to all who donated and helped to gather the ingredients.

We now have a Book of Healing. I have taken her home with me for the winter. Please contact me if you are going adventuring and would like to bring it along. The Book of Healing is closely tied to the sheltered lands but may travel to a few lands. The Book of Healing belongs to the adventurers of Horizon first and foremost. Congratulations everyone.

-Lilly C. Winters

Back