An Idea!

Adventures,

Hello, my name is Gillia, from what I have been told yesterday that many of you are coming in our time of need. If there are enough of you I might have a plan to get all the denizens off the island. Though I fear they are coming for me. The creatures have attempted to take me twice before, when this first started.
The palicade looks it will not last another night. I fear this is all is in vain but still hold hope because of you adventurers.

- Herbalist Gillia

We aren't worried about the palisade, but we need the people to hold on for one more, help is on the way. We can look for you on the field, is there a good way to recognize you? Will you need any supplies?

-Kallith Toovier

We aren't worried about the palisade, but we need the people to hold on for one more, help is on the way. We can look for you on the field, is there a good way to recognize you? Will you need any supplies?

-Kallith Toovier

I am the only dryad in Pella's Wish. I would hope I stand out enough. As for supplies I'll let you know. I'm currently checking what I have and then I'll know what I'll need. We have gone through much of our little stock we already started with.

- Herbalist Gillia

Back