an instructor of sorts...

Cazik

i was just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to fist, not laugh at me or atleast laugh in person if you cant helpyourself, and second teach me to well...dance i guess. i really dont know how to do any sort of dance *except maybe with blades..* so any help would really be appreciated in this *learning experience*. in return i can offer to teach you somthing in return to block blows better or what not. or coin if thats what you desire. you may contact me here or by pigeon, many thanks.

Is nye problem, Cazik. I shall teach you how to do Dance as a Rom! At leas' teach you how to loosen up a little. Maybe wit' veils, maybe wit' partners, maybe wit' dhe hip shaking. ;)

ahh, i would be most honored to learn the dances of your people. i do ask that you please dont be offended if one of your toes gets stepped on during the lesson, and what do you mean by hip shaking?

Cazik

Know where dhey are at when you dance. No proper dance may be done wit'out dhe hip shaking! :D In Leonato, men dance wit' women wit' bells tied 'round dheir waist. Makes your own music to dance to should dhere be no drummer.

but i havent the slightest idea of where to get bells....i knew that dancing was harding than fighting dragons...

hahahahah! Nye, you would jus' need poofy pants. I'll have Millie play dhe drums again as I teach you dhe dance! Who knows? Maybe you get gold for dhis! :)

ahh, the laughter...well i can withstand, atleast the teacher laughing. and arnt my pants poofy enough? *swish's pants* and a beat my make the moves that much easy'er to do..

*a good-natured chuckle* Nye...I teach you somet'ing simple, for I do t'ink I know who you wish to learn how to dance wit'. I teach you dhe Candle Dance. At dhe end of dhe dance, eef dhe candle stays alight even at dhe end of dhe dance, dhen dhe couple get a wish.

so i take it that we wont actually be using a candle then...you may burn you hands or arms...alas we also arent a couple :cool:

We are a couple of PEOPLE, Cazik. I as eenstructor, you as student. Dhe Candle Dance eez meant for anyone. Nye jus' lovers, but friends, children, fratello, sorella, dhere are many variations and many do dhis dance toget'er. Eet eez dhe last partners for dhe candle to burn out dhat get dhe wish come true.

then let us both hope that i do not stumble so badly as to have the candle leave our grasp. people, carrying a flame abord a rocking ship. me stumpling atop a dry boat with a flame in my grasp...and an entire ocean underfoot, ahh im thinking about this too much :oops: .

I also as an entertainer can teach you a thing or two...

Aye! She can teach you what I seek to know as vell! She can teach us bot' dhe...dhat t'ing she does wit' her hands when she is t'inking about dhe elements! Jus' move your hips a little and you have yoursel' a dance!

Back