An Interesting Discovery

Beaky

Hello Adventurers of Erabella I have come across an interesting discovery about the Duchess we planned on rescuing last market. After doing some intense and dangerous sneaking behind enemy lines I have found where they were keeping here. But that is no longer relevant. they have begun moving her to the front lines and plan on exchanging her for an important prisoner which I assume is Hildegard. no evidence supporting that other than him being an important prisoner. While I don't personally I agree with this maybe there is something we can do to stop it as Hildegard is an extremely important asset. I unfortunately will not be at the upcoming market but hopefully you can stop the prisoner transfer if it is indeed Hildegard. I wish you all luck in this endeavor and hopefully I will see you lot sometime soon

(A statement by Tarikk)

It’s shameful this has to come to it given the scouting and confirmation of her location we discovered last market.

That being said we should not let Hildegard go free. Let the exchange happen to secure her and then take the Golden Blades out.

I will not be present as Im halting the slave trade to the West but I have confidence in you all.

Capt. Squire Cass Malvern

Last edited:
I'll be around with my fellow Capitalists this gathering in Erabella. Hildegard is to dangerous to just be handed over. We should rescue the Duchess before the meeting takes place now that we have her location. If that isn't possible, we need to be ready to fight the Golden Blades at the exchange. They don't play fair and neither should we.

I don't think I can emphasize enough how bad of an idea it is for Erabella to hand over Hildegard. I've fought him before. I had him cornered with three others and he still managed to escape us. He almost poisoned an entire room of people before declaring open war and very nearly killed the Prime Minister. He cannot be handed back over to Thoenia.

-Squire Ragnarok Battle-Forged

By now you’ve heard the news about the Western Duchy falling. While that is true Im still there trying to save as many people from being shipped off and its having success. In that regard, its not total doom and gloom bit it feels like for wvery fire extinguished another flares.

Again, it’s imperative Hildegard does not return to the army.

Cass

Back