An invitation to talk.

Lurin

Duke
Obviously with the recent happenings of late, serious discussion needs to ensue to determine the best course of this land of ours that has once again been plunged into war. While I have my own thoughts on the matter, I am not so vain as to assume my understanding of the many complicated issues are correct. To that end I would like to meet with as many people as possible this coming market day and have personally procured a number of fine, expensive vintages to help ensure the conversations are civil and pleasant.

If you have thoughts to share, or would like to know mine, please contact me but know in advance three things.

First, My time is valuable and important to me, I expect you to keep your appointment.

Second, I consider these discussions to be of equal importance compared to almost all other tasks we have to do, and will not allow interruptions except for the most pressing of matters, my friends and group mates will be available to help, but I, and those I am talking with, should not be expected to interrupt our meetings unless the situation is truly dire. Please understand that I will take it personally if you choose to cut our conversation short to go collect mushrooms for a stew, or to put down a group of creatures that could be left until later or handled without you.

Finally these discussions are designed to help us all understand the situation and options better, I will make no promises or agreements during these meetings, holding such decisions until after the market day has concluded, please do not arrive with the desire to conjole an agreement from me, you will not receive it, even if I am sympathetic to your cause.

-Regards
Enan Bluewater

Back