An open latter to the heros of Finn Castle:

Lugo

I have some unfortunate news. I am going to be unable to repay a debt I feel I owe many of you. Over 2 years ago now some of you originally from a place called Cheriums Hollow, came thru the mists to my homelands, and fought and died to free Lindall from the iron grip of the Gauntlet, starting a chain of events ending with the erection of a new defence for the Kingdom of Caldaria.
Since arriving in Finn Castle, I had made mention to many of you that if for some reason you wished to go and try to reclaim YOUR homelands from the undead blight, that I would do it not for any reason other then a debt I felt I owed. I may be many things, and feel free to call me most of them, but I do not welch on a debt owed. So to those brave or stupid few that came to my home, if you see me in the coming months, be it in Badrils Rest or Finn Castle or any other place the mists decide to take me, make it a point to seek me out and I shall make reparations.
To those who I have been honored to call friends over the past years, take care of your selves and others lacking the smarts to do so.

Lugobelinous Kendrick
'Mr Jingles'

Back