Announcement for Leaving the No Wake Zone (May 26th Weekend)

Greetings Players,

The members of Chicago Alliance Staff hope that you're excited for the coming weekend. We wanted to make a quick announcement as you are making your preparations for this weekend.

Due to this coming event being the last event before the end of the playtest (as well as a longer weekend) you will be allowed to bring and use a second Beta card to the event.

Rules for using the card are as follows:
1) The change between Card 1 and Card 2 must happen at logistics during remem so we can sign/initial/stamp it as approved.
2) Once you have switched to Card 2 you cannot switch back to Card 1 (i.e. if you change during Saturday Remem you are using Card 2 for the rest of the event and cannot change back during Sunday Remem)
3) You must print and bring your own Beta Card 2 to the event (we have printed what was initially registered in the Beta on Monday)
4) All other rules for Beta builds still apply (e.g. regarding Profession skills)

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Chicago Staff

One other thing:

If you are playtesting a card that is radically different from your usual build, try to let the Plot Team know. It helps us plan things in such a way so that they're the most fun for you!

Thanks!

One other thing:

If you are playtesting a card that is radically different from your usual build, try to let the Plot Team know. It helps us plan things in such a way so that they're the most fun for you!

Thanks!
I am planning an radically different (mostly rogue) experimental beta card for the "last chance" kicks to see the game from a different view.

I am planning an radically different (mostly rogue) experimental beta card for the "last chance" kicks to see the game from a different view.
We were informed about you and Matt and you’ll both never fo back from Rogue 5/15s :p

I'm trying a Celestial scholar build. I hope things don't go to pot.

Amanda

I am trying an earth Spellsword rather than fighter

Hi there!! Me and Krosis are coming to event weekend, but got tired from travel so we are skipping out Friday.
Where can we find logistics Saturday to properly check in?

We printed our battle boards, but want to make sure they are signed properly by staff.

Back