Announcement of Festivities

Flyaway Bird

Scholar
Attention all Citizens of Chiram's Hollow Bastion, travelers and adventurers therein,

As many of you are very likely aware, Jones Silverspoon and myself (Charles Bennington III) run an extraordinary charitable effort to help increase the population of High Ogres. These fascinating peoples had been in a decline so severe that very few had been seen and extinction was a very real threat. As of late the “squidbug monsters” as I've had them described by our grounds keepers had been attempting to and sometimes even successfully capturing High Ogres from our preserve. The problem was on an upswing when suddenly their efforts ceased flat out.

I have gathered through the grapevine as it were (that means at high class events, we drink wine which is made from grapes hence the pun but I digress) that the adventuring populace of Chiram's Hollow is responsible, either intentionally or otherwise, for the destruction the flying hive that these squidbug monsters came from. As such I feel it is fit for you all to be rewarded greatly.

Being as commoners do not have access to purchase the things that a monetary reward of appropriate size should be used for, and as Jones rightly pointed out, most of you would likely just retire, leaving a rather large void in the adventuring community that helps keep our preserve and the Kingdom safe, I've opted to instead put forth this official invite.

On the 23rd of July I will be personally funding and hosting a celebration of sorts: a party, a “hootenanny” if you would. There will be revelry, events, prizes and of course entertainment for myself.

I've heard tale of a tradition called pot luck? I have literally no idea what that means other than it involves food, drink and far too many people trying to bring cutlery. If it does involve food and drink then we shall include that as well.

Now that you have the details, mark the date as all are invited and I look forward to seeing some of you there.

Charles Bennington III
DBRN

Back