Anonymous post: The Subject of Sex at Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin of Chaos

Scholar
The following questions are being posted for a user who wishes to remain anonymous.

"What are the rules surrounding talking about sex at the game?"

"What are the rules surrounding having sex at the game?"

"What are the consequences for breaking these rules?"

"Are there past examples of this?"

My guess is that this would vary chapter by chapter. Some chapters are 18+, while others are venture troops and have pages under the age of 15. Use your best judgement, and if in doubt, talk to your staff/CS on appropriateness.

-Ali
Marshal, SF

Upvote 0
Ali is a full Marshall in Alliance SF and probably a few other chapters. Just wanted to put that out there before her post gets deleted.

-Luke G.
Alliance SF Plot/Webmaster

Upvote 0
Paladin of Chaos said:
The following questions are being posted for a user who wishes to remain anonymous.

A. "What are the rules surrounding talking about sex at the game?"

B. "What are the rules surrounding having sex at the game?"

C. "What are the consequences for breaking these rules?"

D. "Are there past examples of this?"

From a Seattle/Oregon marshal:

A. You can talk about what you like within the comfort level of the group. If someone asks you to drop a subject you should. Common courtesy goes a long way.

B. Our game has minors present and some of our events are on boy scout property, this would be a no no. If your character has sex IG, this is what we call the "fade to black" rule. You don't actually do anything but it is understood and agreed upon between the two people that something "happened." There are no locked doors on site and with kids on site it's a pretty bad idea.

C. We do not have a disciplinary system for this because it hasn't been an issue (I have been around for 2 years). It would depend on the situation and staff would have to talk, probably GM, owner, and head of rules. Were you caught doing it out in public (which is illegal) or were you in a private cabin and someone walked in on you (which you are not breaking any laws).

D. I have no examples.

Side note: This isn't exactly something a marshal can answer since there is no written national rule about it (unless I am missing something). My chapters don't have written rules about it (unless I am missing something).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back