Another message posted on the wall

Citizens and visitors, it is with a heavy heart that I inform you that the anticipated strike of Llantry has come. I have very few details at this time, but the Capitol has been attacked; my understanding is by catapults and other siege weapons from across the Silver River. I am told that his Majesty is safe and our Duchess Fellagrino is currently at her estate and not in the capitol. This battle is far from us and those who feel the burning need to go and help fight, I shall stop no man or woman from following their heart.

However, here at the Crossroads we are the last fall back point and this place is not secure. We also have an abundance of crops expected and supplies will be paramount in this time of war. We must rally our resources to defend and hopefully defeat the current local threats of the Vampire Gypsies, the Undead of the Undying Isle, and these strange plant creatures that have just recently arrived. The Crossroads must be secured and made safe should Andar need us.

I know for many of you this place is not your home, but it is where we are now and unless someone knows definitively how we may return home, I say we make a stand and defend this town, this? kingdom for all that we are worth. I will shortly post a notice here with the details I know of the invasion. If you have any questions for me, you can find me in my office.

Magistrate Sevelli

Back