Any Bald Sarr Out There?

Dr_Chill

Fighter
Seeing as I regularly shave muh noggin, I was wondering if there were any bald men who played Sarr? If so, did people just paint their heads, or did they go out and find some sort of "mane" to wear?

Dr_Chill said:
Seeing as I regularly shave muh noggin, I was wondering if there were any bald men who played Sarr? If so, did people just paint their heads, or did they go out and find some sort of "mane" to wear?

I'm not bald or sarr. I'm wolf.
When my ears gave me problems, I used a bandanna to cover up my ears...same can be done for the scalp instead of painting up.
I have seen 1 person that made their own skull caps, would be fairly easy to add your own cat ear to something like that.

Mr. Bigglesworth comes to mind. Do it.

I've seen lots of sarr wearing a hood or hat of some sort. Not all cats have a mane so im sure you could get away with just painting your head.

Dr_Chill said:

I generally just wore a close-fitting bandanna when I was playing Sarr with a shaved head. Much less area to paint that way.

I've seen full headpaint, mane, or bandana/kefiah. All three are acceptable, depending on what kind of Sarr you're playing.

-Ali

Back