Anyone have a shield I can borrow for the event?

Kasuni

Squire
Hello!

It looks like I'll be making it to the event this weekend, and I was going to see if anyone has a shield that I could borrow for the event :)

Thank you,

Emily

Kasuni said:
Hello!

It looks like I'll be making it to the event this weekend, and I was going to see if anyone has a shield that I could borrow for the event :)

Thank you,

Emily

who's event?

If you are talking about oregon, I have a spare. Ask for Alcandar (or Ron is you prefer real names) :D

Kasuni said:
Hello!

Thank you,

Emily

Hey ya, Emily!

You may want to get in touch with Seth (Alavatar), the head of Seattle Logistics to get a character transferred down for the event (unless you're making a new one?); I just checked and we do not have any information from you regarding this event. We have Kasuni in our Database, but none of your other characters, and Kasuni is essentially empty. :/

I am not sure if Seth will be checking/answering the logistics e-mail though (logistics (at) alliance-seattle (dot) com). We'll do our best to get you set up either way, though.

Safe travels,

-A

Avaran said:
Kasuni said:
Hello!

Thank you,

Emily

Hey ya, Emily!

You may want to get in touch with Seth (Alavatar), the head of Seattle Logistics to get a character transferred down for the event (unless you're making a new one?); I just checked and we do not have any information from you regarding this event. We have Kasuni in our Database, but none of your other characters, and Kasuni is essentially empty. :/

I am not sure if Seth will be checking/answering the logistics e-mail though (logistics (at) alliance-seattle (dot) com). We'll do our best to get you set up either way, though.

Safe travels,

-A

It's been coordinated. :) She will have all she needs at Oregon Logistics.

Kasuni said:
Hello!

Thank you,

Emily

Hooray! It will be good to see you :)

I'll throw in a small latex punch shield for you in case nobody brings anything bigger. It's small but better than nothing (and hey it'll look ace) :)

I have a big one that's not great and won't look nearly as cool as the latex but it's a spare.

Back