Anyone listenin'?

Gunnar

Squire
Welp.

Guess I end up here again. It been a good long while.

Hope all you are actually not dead or anytin'. And it gonna be SUPAH cold when I see you all. Might have to use some flamebolts to stay warm or sometin'.

Anyways.

Helloooooo Sedovia! I hope you have hot chocolate in tavern .... and y'know, some supah good stories.

And I hope Tiktik army am still good! YAH YAH?!

-Nehutyk "Tiktik" of Clan Redpaw
House Sunderdragon Walker ...ting.

TikTik!

I will be sure to have all the hot cocoa you could possibly want. I will even be bringing a small amount of my private reserve. Hand ground chocolate of my highest quality batches melted into vanilla flavored milk. Limited stock for that, but I think I can spare a cup for you.

Tiktik?
I have heard that name spoken at great lengths by a friend, Hengin. As I find myself visiting Sedovia for the first time, I do look forward to meeting the myth in person.

-Thud

Holy crap!!

Hengen am AWESOME friend of mine!! He supah neat shaman guy. You seen him? Am he still upright and talky hopefully? I miss him sometin' awful.

Tiktik

Greeting, Tiktik. I shall be at the next gather, I look forward to seeing you again.

Evil will rise and fall. Planes may be created and destroyed. Friends and loved ones will be made and pass. Hengin will still be talking.

Yes, he is well.

-Thud

Hello my friend,

I am on my way to Sedovia and am very much alive. I have many stories from my time away. I am eager to get back out into the field of battle. There will be blood, just not from good people like yourself. At least not by my hand.

-Alcandar

Ya betta be right I be talkin! Thud you have any idea how many of dese folk that go to market day now be all quite and broody! I think they all criminals...but Pan Da say that I should not voice dese tings. Bah! In mah village we would sweat dah mope and gloom outa dem folks long ago.

Tiktik you bedda believe I be up an talking. Not seen a market in some time, but da time away be good for the insides. Give plenty of time to dink on what has happen and what will happen. Keep an eye on Thud for me...he slippery when wet.

... I'm always listening kiddo... Glad to hear your still breathing. See you soon and safe travels...

Arannin listens as well. I will note that Flame Bolts are not recommended for heating purposes.

-Arannin.

[undirected leaky thoughts from Ardryk] Not if you want to avoid setting the continent ablaze

Back