Appology, Thanks and info

First I would like to appologize for confusion between the alliance national and TC's events list. We had to make some changes and things didn't get updated like they should of. I also appologize for any inconvience that it may have caused.

That being said, I want to thank all those that could make it to the event. We had a great time and I want to thank Rob, Derek and Bev for some cool plot stuff. Dave and Amy for the new light riggings, tavern set up/take down and food. Thanks to those who drove soo far just to spend half the event with us (Paul/Vicky).

We have the National Event coming up in September, if you are interested in attending that (it is in Ohio) post and we will see about getting some car pooling set up if possible.

Stay tuned to the boards, we may have to be making some site changes.

Matt

I am a go for the NATIONAL event and would like to set up cabin space with some people i know.

DAVER

I do not want to share a cabin with meeker....but anyone else is welcome

daver

I will share a cabin with Meeker...I hear he is great at disarming traps! :lol:

Meeker,

How do you plan on getting down there etc. Just trying to make sure everybody that wants to go has rides. On that note if anybody else wants to go and needs a ride speak up now so we can try to accomidate people :).

TadRon/Chris

IT!

Spose I should be more specific.

I have the time off to go.

I have a tiny car.

Think that sums up my plans so far!

Anique/Ahlana

Bev and I are planning on going down, but due to transmission problems we had to make a change in vehicles (from our mini-van to something much smaller). Originally we were going to ferry gear down for people, while we headed down a couple of days early for the owner's symposium. We still might be able to do some that, but with also hauling our own gear space will be limited. Also we will not be able to ferry anyone down with us (it is much smaller than our old van).

Matt

If anybody was planning on riding down with Matt and Bev and still needs a ride please speak up. We will do our best to make every car take as many as possible. But I still havent heard anybody say that they are going. So if you are please speak up :).

Chris/TadRon

But Dave! I needs Koolaid and a hair cut!
Me and Rocky are driving down, so I'm good as far as travel gos. Sadly I will not be playing Flint my PC.
The good news is, me and Rocky were requested to NPC by National Plot!
Cont wait to see everyone!!!!!

Meeker

WOOT glad to see your at least going! Hope to see you then bro!

yar I am glad you are going too.....but pissed that you will not be drinking my kool-aid....

Awesome guys that you are all going. I can't wait to see you all there!!!

I am driving with Paul and I think it's just the two of us in the car. Not completely sure yet. I am camping with Jeff Rainville from what I know, I will need to double check for sure with him but we briefly talked about it.

Vicki

lol, I regestered a wile back, the list need updateing or somthing

The list was just updated and your still not on it!!! Get on there and DO IT AGAIN!!! Please :D .

Back