April 1st Event: Anyone coming from Santa Cruz?

prashka

Scholar
Marshal
Hey! I'm coming down from the Seattle chapter for the April event, and I was wondering if anyone is carpooling from the Santa Cruz/Capitol area? I'm looking to bum a ride, since I'll be staying in SC without a reliable car. Please let me know!

Along with this, does anyone have a longsword phys rep I can borrow for the event? Thanks!

Barbara

I might have an extra UL Longsword rep for the 1st. I have two other "heavy" swords for another boffer game, which I haven't measured to see if they fit Alliance standards...I'll do that later tonight.

As for the ride, I am unfortunately coming down from the north side of the mountains.

Edit: I measured my other swords. One is nearly 48" long, the other has 41.5" total length, 30.75" blade length, weighs 12oz. (Belegarth standards) mostly in the pommel. I think all of that falls within the guidelines. If our game day this Saturday doesn't get cancelled due to rain, I'll have the Marshalls check it for safety at that time. It's still highly likely that I'll have an extra UL floating around, though.

I live in the Boulder Creek area (Santa Cruz mountains).

I think Todd, tpo Villa, is coming from the Santa Cruz/Capitola area. I can talk to him and see if he can make it, and if so, if he can get you a ride.

If not, I'll check to see what my work schedule is like. If I can do a half day on that Friday, I could make a detour and give you a ride.

Davio

Luke: thanks so much. I'll take whatever is easiest for you. I'm a scholar, so i'm mostly looking for something to block with and use when i run out of wand charges (who uses spells these days anyways? ;D).

Davio: thanks for your help! :D

Yeah, I got it confirmed for half day off that Friday. So, I'll talk to Twinspire Todd this Saturday at the day event, see if he can help you out. If not, I can give you a ride.

Davio

Sweet. Thanks, Davio. :)

Hey Barbara, I can give you a ride from Capitola. I'm going to be leaving around 6:00 since I have to work Friday.

My cell is 831-247-9557. Give me a call and we'll work out the details.

Todd
(Vila)

Sweet. I'll call or text tonight when I'm off work. Thanks!

Barbara

Back