April 2015 Event Favorites

OleanderSky

Artisan
Marshal
The April 3-5 event "A Gathering of Possibilities" was tiny... but fierce! I liked it, and I hope you liked it. Share your favorites here!

Starting off:
- I loved everything about being out as the Winter messenger, especially pushing the winter-marked PCs to think harder about their devotion to winter, and bickering with the other seasons for infotainment.
- Dryad roleplay. Fen's aggressive something-like-an-apology, Jaques' no hoots to give, Riddick walking away from a case of mistaken identity, and Erik's dryad's background comment about sheep that warmed the darkest regions of my heart.
- Cats, bunks, heat, stew, sandwiches. I love a site with creature comforts, and cooks like Melissa and Matt.

I enjoyed being the prey in Winter's challenge, especially all of the talking on the field about what to do with me. I will admit the field was wetter than I wanted, but I enjoyed the encounter anyway.

Setting up the scenes for Summer's challenge was great. Smashing through that wall went perfectly.

I had a lot of fun at the event.

sean, you busting through that wall defintly is one of my favorite parts

plus the easter egg hunt was pretty fun, I found sooooo many eggs

sunday was also pretty good. felt really glad to have prepped my alchemy that I got the night before, and still had my spell strike prisons and a few activates left.

still really glad I dropped jesse and none of us died. that would have been embarrassing.

being singled out by the hag was kind of terrifying.

as was realizing my mistake after the fact of getting the boon of spring and having my mark of winter. woopsie.

me and Riddick trying to fight a lich once we knew where he was from.

being also freaked out by jesse's stone touched a-hole when we came back from the bug tower. did not like having him in my head. but knew we didn't have a choice. as it was going to be a not so good fight from tired, probably expended people against a powerfull foe.

I had a lot of fun, thanks npc's and staff for an awesome event.

The Friday night field encounter was stressful... sometimes fine details are important. It was enjoyable, but I am glad it is in my rear view mirror so we can all move on.

Riddick: "I kill dragons son... so watch who you're talking to."
Lich guy 9000: "You and what army?"
Riddick: "A freakin BIG one!"

Closing out the weekend walking into the tavern to see a stone touched gryphon. Yeah... don't care what he says. Dude's a gryphon.

Lots of fun guys. Cant wait for the next events!

Had a great time this pass weekend!! Fae Plot, Dryad Plot...Bugs. Links to the past leading to now!! Hey, Fen was kind of shot when the Dryads walked in(and so was the player)! Aggressive Rp, returns Aggressive Rp...wasn't going to go with that, but every time I was going to try and defuse them, she said something else so I need to change tactics so I could get my point out. LOL!!! Soooo much fun!! I'm sure there will be more talks!

Back