April Event Carpool Thread

Valdyr

I live in Aurora and can either donate some gas money to ride with someone, or drive my Jeep Cherokee which will have 3 available spots.

I live in Golden and work in Thornton. I can leave on Friday from either of those locations. (i.e. I can take a work from home day if needed).
I get off work at 3:30PM on Fridays; and I would prefer to carpool if possible. If we use my car it is small, but I shold have room for 1 more person. otherwise I would be happy to go with someone else.
I just really prefer to carpool because I have a tendency to get lost when driving to unfamiliar places.
Please email or text me for arrangements (moongoyal <at> gmail) or 446-0304 in the 407 areacode.

Luna, Kirkland, Illinois, now that's Dedication Kyler!

I live in Golden and work in Thornton. I can leave on Friday from either of those locations. (i.e. I can take a work from home day if needed).
I get off work at 3:30PM on Fridays; and I would prefer to carpool if possible. If we use my car it is small, but I shold have room for 1 more person. otherwise I would be happy to go with someone else.
I just really prefer to carpool because I have a tendency to get lost when driving to unfamiliar places.
Please email or text me for arrangements (moongoyal <at> gmail) or 446-0304 in the 407 areacode.
Also, Welcome Luna!

Back