April Thanks

I wanted to take a second to single out a few folks who trully jumped up to make the April event the best it could be this year.

First of all I want to thank the NPCs one more time. Alan, Seamus, Kevin you guys are amazing and picked it up very quickly. I cant wait to see you guys come out again to PC or NPC.

Secondly, I'd like to also thank the staff for the contributions and continued help. I couldnt do it without all of you. Rob, Ryan, Jazmine, Thomas, Amanda you all have performed at a level no to be expected from a volunteer crowd.

Theres a few people I want to single out with thanks:

Carrie Smurr for all the logistics help and tag cutting.
Dave & Chris for your valuable time as NPCs and chilling contribution to the game.
John Greenwood for all the rebuilds, costume donations, plot advice, NPCs, and most importantly pep talks when its easier to say I quit than to keep going after a longer event.

Finally thanks to the players for helping us to continue to grow this game. Keep comming, keep spreading the word.

Thanks,

Paul

I'd just like to say that exact same thing. All of you did a great job, for the new npc's it was great for me to see you each learn the game, and see your face when you took a moment to step back and say "whoa i just did that! or "that was intense"

I also either saw or was a part of some really great RP. I'd like to see more of it, it felt like i was truly watching people argue over life and death!

Just Saying, Drake.

Back