Arcane library research

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illandra

Illandra sits in a chair with a stack of books next to her on the table. One sits open in front of her, her finger tracing the letters as she reads. Sighing, Illandra sits back in her chair, taking the untranslated document in her hand while looking down at the 'treaty' and its signatures. "I need to translate this...I wonder if Master Ixit would be able to help me... he helped slightly with the dragons language..." Getting up, she looks around. "Now...where is he?"

One of the Aspirants overhears Illandra and points up one floor. "I think I saw him up near the extraplanar beast section." she says and points. Following the outstretched arm Illandra can see the familiar bobbing of a blonde top knot weaving around tables.

"Thank you!" She says inthusiastically before rushing off to where she'd seen the slightest glimpse of him. A little winded when she gets to his location, she straightens her shirt before clearing her throat behind him, treaty securely in her hand. "Master Ixit, may I have a moment or more of your time?"

"a'llo Illandra! 'ow are you? Wat can I do fer you?" the Adeptus of the Library states in his goblin accent, top knot bobbing with every syllable. He moves towards his office not waiting to see if she follows, a pile of scrolls in his arms. He dumps them onto the desk, takes a seat and waits for Illandra to continue while he starts to sort them.

Walking behind him, she uncurls the 'treaty', it's ends having been bent unintentionally in amongst her research and notes.
"At Parson's Breach last month myself and the others were witness' to Kara Vale and a fire Captain signing this....document? I was tasked with the duty to translate it if possible, but I seem to be having some difficulty. Would you be able to help, or point me in the right direction?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back