Armor question

Elandril

Say that I get a set armor point at my first event, what happens if I get better armor OOG before the next event?

Your armor is evaluated everytime anything on it changes. If your armor rating goes up, then you would have to purchase/trade for/find the IG tags that would match your new max armor points. You could still use the previous tag even if it was under your physrepped max.

Once you already have your tag from your first event, you have to acquire any new tags in-game. Some Blacksmiths will take your old armor tag as partial payment, some won't...either way, they'd have to spend the full production points for your new suit of armor. Alternatively, if you have Goblin Stamps, you can spend those at the start of your next event to get the Production made, just as it says in the rulebook.

-Luke

ok, so if i have 20 armor my first time, and come back next time with better armor (both looks and usability) id have to buy the extra points I would've gotten IG?

ok, so if i have 20 armor my first time, and come back next time with better armor (both looks and usability) id have to buy the extra points I would've gotten IG?
If you have 20 armor for your first event and come to your second event with a set that is evaluated at 30 then you must find/buy/steal/trade/otherwise acquire a tag that is worth 30 points of armor. Your 20 point tag is still useable so you wouldn't be completely armorless but you could not have 30 points of armor in the game until you have the tag worth 30 points.

Awesome guys! Thank you! I know I'll have some good armor my first day (May) but It will definetly get better from there.

Back