armor

Selo

anyone know someone that could make me armor for cheap and possibly custom armor i have a friend that knows a person that can make armor, the persons name is sterling, but my friend can't find his cell phone, for me to get his number and call him thanks in advance for any responses.

I'm sure if I'm wrong, someone will chime in...

Jeremy (Egor) might be into making armor... I dunno. He's been working on smithing and metalworking, so he might be a source. If you post up in the Seattle forums, Gideon does armor, and there are some people that might work out a thing for you, depending on what you're looking for.

I have unfortunately been out of it for awhile because I have no time to do it with my job. When I have more time I fully intend on getting back into it though.

Greg (plays krieger) made my suit of black and green battle armor and Matt (Seattle plot) made the leather strap piece mail I was wearing friday of the last Seattle Event. Both of these suits were custom made and both of them were very time consuming, so I don't imagine either would be cheap. But both individuals have a knack for the art of armor making. Also, like JP already mentioned, GIdeon does awesome leather work and Jesse made his suit of chain mail. If on the hand you are trying to go fairly inexpensive I suspect any of these folks would let you pick their brain on a simple place to start and then you could hit up a leather store and make a simple suit yourself.

Holly

i have not been to any events so i don't know what armor you are talking about, and it's no rush i have an outfit that i can use in the meantime,i would just like some armor before my character gets too familliar with people that they won't recognise him if he had armor on.

I don't suspect anyone will sweat you changing armor reps between games. If you're just looking for something on the cheap, my first event ever had me in leather armor made out of vinyl tablecloth that my father cut and shaped into a light torso suit, with aluminum studs all over.

i am not looking for roman armor, if you want to see my thought on the armor lookup HEV suit

the outfit is roman era, but i kinda don't want to base it on that era, what i want is like a medieval version of gordon freemans armor, i found a prototype that was turned down for the game that reminds me of a heavy plate armor

My friend Andy makes leather armor. He can do studded leather and metal reinforced as well. His prices are reasonable. He will be at the next OR event. He plays a character named "Captain Marcus." He has made two great custom leather pieces so far. He wears one of them. Talk to him at the event if you haven't found something. I will be there as well. My name is Ron and I play a character named "Alcandar." Ask around and someone can point us out. Look forward to meeting you. :D

Ask around on the forum. People can often help in the ride department. I would offer but I am come from the Puget Sound.

evi1r0n said:
Ask around on the forum. People can often help in the ride department. I would offer but I am come from the Puget Sound.

He is up near Longview, WA...

Long view is in the opposite direction of my route. Sorry.

Back