Duke
<Started by Peter Dugen>

Stage - Success
Status - Success, with heavy losses

Troops included
Badgerkin of the Vale
Sarr of The Grasslands,
Selunari,
Small Group of Army Regulars to create the staging camp.

Last edited:
Reporting in,

It's been a rough few days, but we are getting close to the source and should be attacking tomorrow. We've made camp a short ways away from town. It's been a bloody battle with some attrition, so far only one has been permanently slain, although maybe one in five has resurrected leaving our group a bit lighter than we'd like for the final assault. The Badegerkin and Sarr seem to have struck up a fast friendship and there has been a bit of disconcerting talk about 'distasteful but necessary' actions on the morrow but they are committed to the cause.

The Families have more than pulled their weight, their music and life they bring to this action has helped us all maintain our morale, one bright fellow promised to write a song about me, but considering that I don't think he knows my name, that's probably unlikely. Perhaps he'll at least call me a fine fellow.

I will try to report our results after the battle, wish us luck, and tell Dugan he owes me a round or three if we pull this off.

Major Pota,
Gaden Regulars.

It's over, we got it

Fighting our way out now, but I think most of us will be getting new cloths, less than a third of us less anyways by the time it was over.

The Sarr and the Badgerkin took off together shortly after the nodes went down, don't think they wanted to stick around and face the music after their chaos casting. You can bring me up on charges for saying it, but I'm glad they left before it could become my problem to deal with.

We did our part, so give em hell fellas!

-Major Pota,
Gaden Regulars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back