Assistance in the Five Kingdoms

Polare

Count
Greetings, friends and comrades of the varied lands of Fortannis!

A request for help has gone out by one who claims he and his are suffering "under five kingdoms, each dripping with the blood and essence of those they have oppressed to gain the domination of our world." I aim to investigate (prudently, so as to ensure I am on the correct side of whatever conflict is occurring) and attempt travel via the mists in less than one week's time. I understand that many others have also received similar letters as the request I found, and I am hoping that others will stand with me in this unknown place.

I do not know whether in this foreign land I will encounter any of those I have adventured with in the past, but I suspect many of the heroes of Fortannis whom I know from years gone by may be there. I would much prefer to plan for housing arrangements during my sojourn now, in an orderly fashion, rather than in a last minute scramble which might end poorly for all involved. To those who know and recognize my name - are there any who might wish to lay out a common place for us to lay our heads at night and watch over one another's selves and belongings with good will towards one another? I will plan to supply my own Ward over a bunk, a bedroll, or any small secured location for the duration of the stay. If I might be so bold, I would suggest that I can supply some small measure of protection with my presence.

Lastly, I have a supply of battle magic scrolls, alchemy, potions, weapons, and armor which I normally carry with me to sell to those in need. I am unsure whether I should attempt to bring some of these bulkier items through the mists. Are there any who suspect they may wish to purchase some of these standard supplies (at reasonable rates, of course!)?

-Lord Polare Lissenstine, previously of Andar and Rythia.

Um, For those folks that have asked me if I can make stuff for being out in this place, I'm really sorry but I can't. I know you guys will do a great job helping folks out there, but I think I'd just be in the way because I don't have any workshop or anything out there.

If you need anything, I'd say let Polare know, he seems like a really nice guy and when I bought things from him it, it was a really fair deal and everything worked out great.

Polare, can you maybe talk to Socora, she'll probably be disappointed that I can't supply her like I usually do and I know she always needs some more potions....

-Jehyu
Rabbitkin Artisan

Honorable Lord Polare Lissenstine,

Me be Cho Ko Nu. Me be honorable trader of standard adventuring goods except scrolls... because... sky magic...

You can trust me because me be previous member of Traders Guild of Roskaria and Brokers Guild of Gaden, now private merchant. Me want buy you entire supply or as much as possible of weapons, potions, alchemy, armor, and traps. Me have enough gold on hand right now for buy four workshops if me wanted, if that be enough gold for all you supplies. Me no make offer of this price yet, just show me serious about make big trade. At me last gather, me buy many of Jehyu's supplies.

Me set up "trading post" in local tavern for adventurers use during gathering. Me make trades while others adventure and they sell me what they no need and me sell them what they do need. Me set up at table with black and white stripe fur that look like zebrakin in tavern.

Me hope we make good trade soon,

Cho Ko Nu
Honorable Trader

Last edited:
My Lord,
I'm sure there are a number of people that would love the chance to host you in their encampment!
I myself have no idea what the bunking layout shall be, or what degree of space we shall have.
But alas, I am sure space can be made!
Should you find yourself without a comfortable spot, feel free to seek out the House of Games.

~Ahlana

I do not believe your goat will be in attendance...

Greetings, Cho Ko Nu! I look forward to making your acquaintance and seeing what trades we can work out. I will look for you at the table you describe.

Lady Ahlana, it is good to hear from you! While I will be saddened to miss my goat - as I have not seen him these last seven years (has it been that long already?) - it is good to know that he is still alive and well. I can only imagine the majestic cheeses and excellent company he must have provided in the intervening time! I look forward to meeting with the House of Games again and sharing stories.

Thank you one and all that gave aid!
And a personal thank you to all that protected me in the last grand battle.
Without your aid, I surely would be dust.

It was a pleasure meeting everyone from across the lands.
I was quite impressed by how well everyone came together, regardless of race, creed, or skill, to combat the assorted issues of the lands.

Again, I thank you all.

~Ahlana

Back