Assistance in the Occupation of Time

Ragnarok

Rogue
Alliance Rules
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hello Adventurers,

Now comes the time where we go about and do whatever it is we do when we aren't carousing as a group. The world has multiple threats to it at the moment, both big and small, though I don't care enough to look into solving them myself. I'll be conducting experiments on Ritual Manipulations instead. Though I do know a few things about what interested individuals could look into in their spare time.

• The exponential collapse of the Life Plane (currently suspected to be caused by the Wraith Lord)
  • Rebellion in Ensal and associated conflict (I don't care who we support, but the community should be united)
  • Fae hunts. Mint knows the most about this and I think we just need to kill enough monsters to qualify for the finals.
  • Dolls and their tea party. I think there's still one missing, maybe two.
  • Emerging information on Vizara. We found a place untouched by time and evidence suggests an elder dragon has returned to Evodia. Also ancient Kobold civilization and other ancient history stuff.
If you're interested in something I haven't mentioned, I'll tell you what I know or point you in the direction of someone who does.

-Magician Beryl, Magus of Darkened Skies

the fae hunts when are they to take place
sable

There's a minimum of one more to take place, though I don't know if there are more qualifying hunts to take place. Either way, these hunts will take place during one of our gatherings in Evodia [the Minnesota Chapter]

-Beryl

what about rathfall

Thankfully what impacts Evodia has nothing to do with Rathfall and vice versa. I would certainly be worried if other Mist Spheres had an impact on Evodia. Problems within are on thing, threats from outside are another beast entirely

Cass

can i get in contact with the fae wild hunt court

While I am not well versed in the Fae Hunt in Rathfall, I do have some experience with Evodia Hunts. To learn more you should reach out to those who are more aware of the situation in Rathfall as the rules may vary from one Mist Sphere to the next, and it can be imperative to know those rules before setting off. I believe there is a market day coming up in Rathfall, and that would be the perfect time to gather more intel, talk to someone who may be leading the Hunt, and see how to become more involved.

~Kiora

i was hoping to halp lady Asher on her fae stadys

Back