ATTN CHI-TOWN Players

Due to the very high number of players travelling in from out of state for the guest plot event; "Isle of Undeath, Starring ???? as ???"; we are sorely in need of sleeping space for everyone.

I know several people will already be crashing at our HOP's house, I can take a few in on my couch but I have 2 or 3 more that are short a couch or spare bed to sleep on. We also need a few people willing to drive to O'hare to grab our favorite Pig Kin and Mixologist and our favorite COATL on Thursday night.

I will be handing out goblin stamps for hosts and drivers so please help show just how welcoming Alliance Larp Chicago can be and make this event as awesome as possible.

I'm sure I can help with the logistics of pick up and delivery, hosting not so much...

Just point me to where I need to get people/where they are housed and I am good. I can take some people but they have to be ok with dogs (we have...several). We have a spare room and my blow up bed/couches. [small]This message has been posted with the approval of the head of my house.[/small]

-Daphne

I can probably host a few people, just need to warn the roommates...also need to know how many and have them get in contact with me so i can arrange the apartment for sleeping quarters.

I do have a cat that rules the apartment, so if I do host, they must be ok with cats. She is incredibly friendly but this is more for the people that might be allergic.

Thomas and I are already hosting Dave G and Alysha, but since Dave is supplying his own sleeping surface, we have room for one or two more. We have the "guest bedroom", aka my room, that has a bed; it's only a twin so only someone shorter than Thomas can sleep on it, which is most people. :funny: Also we have the super comfy couch someone could crash on. Anyone that has been to our apartment can confirm how comfy the couch is. :yes: Just let us know if anyone will be taking advantage of our hospitality so we can inform our roommate.

Thanks,
Ranee

Thanks to everyone who volunteered and will be hosting someone, as of now we've found a home for all our wayward travelling players. If anyone else needs a place let us know I still have a couple of volunteers and some of the people (like Ranee up there) still have some couch room to work with.

I'm excited by how welcoming so many of you have been volunteering to drive to/fro the airport and/or to host. Thanks for putting yourselves out there!

I beleive there is a sort of informal dinner and drinks Thursday night, wether at my place or at a restaurant in the west suburbs, I'm not sure yet but anyone is invited the more the merrier.

Paul

Back