Atupal Earth Mages

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Afternoon!

Meeting you all was great, a grand time. I cant wait to hear about your stories and ways youve been brought back from the sweet rest of death.

Also as I told others there isnt a guild system as Ive been told like Praydimar has but I think a collective of knowledge on Atupal sounds great. So I will be sponsoring such a collective. Its minimal oversight but know this is more a you thing than a me thing. As such an initial building will be constructed, covered by the crown.

Hooray! I look forward to another breakfast chat next month!

Veronica Silver
Royal Court Healer of Gavaria
Speaker of the Dead

Greetings Ms. Silver,

I was unable to attend the first sojourn into Gavaria. Please forgive my forwardness in asking, and if this is impolite, feel free to let me know. What does the title Speaker of the Dead include? Do you specialize in resurrections? I am incredibly curious, in a professional sense. As I myself am an Earth formalist.

Thank You,

Lady FallingStar

Lady Fallingstar,

Hiiiiii, please just call me Veronica, Ms. was my mothers title. Its as it sounds I am the country’s resurrection and spirit farewell expert. I focus on the stories people tell to bring people back from the between and what those remember of how they died. Its fascinating !

Not to toot my own horn but I found a way to Spellcraft Spirit Farewells to have limited questions asked to those who permanently died but it doesnt prevent the actual scroll from being used. Trade secret and all.

I look forward to meeting you and any I didnt. Im sure Adlao will fill everyone in.

Wonderful.

-Veronica

Speaker Silver,

Your largesse is admirable and a testament to your lord. Can you suggest a peer with equal expertise in Celestial magics that I might contact about similar patronage? I would like to contribute to establishing a national academy, or equivalent, to support Magisterium scholarly collaboration.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Oh that's easy, Court Wizard Agatha is the equivalent. We're both the experts in our field and serve within the Royal Court. You can't miss her...

Each Duchy has a Court Earth and Celestial mage and then Rosen has it's own that serves her Majesty directly, which is the case for Agatha and I.

-Veronica

Veronica,

I am looking for the best viewing for stellar events and any telescopes that might be available for use. Would you or, perhaps, Court Wizard Agatha be able to connect me with those who have access to large telescopes or a mountain that has a relatively stable climate to establish the best ground for telescope construction? Also, whom do I ask about obtaining land rights to building my own observatory in Gavaria. I am incredibly excited to map the stars in a new land and uncover any stellar mysteries they hold.

Thank You,
Lady FallingStar

Ah the stars! Wonderful things up there. I think if you were to reach out to Sir Euron he'd be able to point you in the right direction.

-Veronica

(OOG: Your request would be an excellent use of a Primary IGBA)

Oooh, I have a topic to being up at the upcoming market. I believe this could be helpful for anyone joining this new “guild”. Assuming you can find this lost Tome misplaced by the previous Court Healer.

- Veronica Silver
Speaker of the Dead

Thank you, Speaker of the Dead, for your recent drop-in visit to my clinic, and for telling me details about the Tome of your predecessor. I couldn't think of a better first guest to grace the walls of my new home and endeavor, and yes, I do love tea, and would much love for you to stop in again to share a cup with me once I have more furnishings for The Gloaming Rose.

I will be sure to gather allies to look into this for you, and hopefully bring peace to his spirit. We will also take detailed notes of his Story for you as a token of our gratitude for your patronage.

~*~
Housemother Adlao- HM, LSW

Back