Aug Event Favs

Hey All,

Vicki and I made it home allright last night around 9:30 PM both of us exhausted from an awesome time with you guys. We both had a blast with pretty much everything this weekend. Even though we only made 1 day of the event I felt like I did as much in that 1 day as I do in some weekends. It was really cool feeling like we were a part of something big so thanks to everybody for making us feel welcome and at home. :D

Some Favorites:

-All the RP between people, elle, tadron, bob, niae, nameless, Nomeric, Ahlana, Garoth, it was cool getting to RP with you.

-The Nobles meeting and Jehan actually talking highly about Rom? (oh how times have changed :) ) Overall it was just a blast and it was scary because you know that there is no good choice and whatever is decided theres gunna be trouble....

-Charm Squirel attempting to interup the ritual casting was really scary and very funny.

-The Interplay between Jehan/Nomeric and Dignitas the stone circle.

-Sir Garothx2- "and Pie...?" and "he's cooling down right now"

-Being granted the 1/day mistake ability.... I now have to figure out a way to increase this as I make many many mistakes :D

-All things Squishilicious.

-"Namesless I owe you one"" Yeah you do!"

-The ice skating rink circle of obnoxious death/life with the instant "create a mod" button.

-Now being very very far "into the juice" to Tadron, Bob, and the HOG.

I could go on for 1/2 my work day, I really have been having a blast in TC of late. Thanks to the NPCs and the runners, Matt, Bev, and Rob for making this a cool event and worth the 6 hr drive even though it was just for a day. :)

PS- The tavern food was Jawesome! thanks Amy for making all this food. You don't get enough love for all the work you do. :)

It was a small event in terms of number of people, but WOW was there a lot going on.

Thank you for everyone staying in character, that made it awesome.

thank you to the tireless NPCs

My favorites
- getting a "favor" from TadRon
- The two hour choas elemental battle
- Eugene - your NPCs are always obnoxious, but it makes them SO MUCH more fun to kill, what do we have to do to get you out more often??? I have missed you
- shattering Aniques "sun dress"
- the animosity between Nameless and Ahlana
- Ahlanas "Contacts"
- charm squirrel
- Watching a 20 ritual item made
- TadRon showing Derrik how the HoG rolls

Thank you everyone,
Daver

Even though I missed the first day and felt fairly crappy when I came, I really enjoyed the time I had there. I had a couple firsts that were pretty cool.

Getting rifted into the tree mod and, oh my gosh, getting to be the fighter who made the difference. Thank you Matt for that!
The look on Eugene's face - "where did you come from?
Making Eugene's list of PCs to be picked on.
The talk at the conference. That was awesome RPing! I don't know when it's felt so real.
Jehan interrogating a prisoner. Paul, I admire how you always jump into your role.
Elle, "Squishy" and me "kicking down the door" to rescue Nameless.
Getting rifted, again.

Thanks to the NPCs and the runners for all your hard work. Even though it was a small turnout it was a great event in the things that matter - good plot, surprises, great RPing.

Arlene V

Back
Top Bottom