August 2-4th: "Sent From Below" PLAYER LIST And FAVORITES!

KialdaLoa

Scholar
New Hampshire Staff
August Event Teaser Original.jpg

PLOT TEASER:

SENt From Below

The underground tunnels of Mer run deep, but are far from empty. Dangers lurk below, and have been there for millennia, thought banished from the surface. For a year scouts of this threat have ventured back to the surface. Now, a horde comes in force to the fertile island of Khar-Durai. Can those who live there fend off the onslaught?

August Player List.jpg

[Updated 7/29]

NPCs:
1. Jeremy D.
2. Justin D.
3. Katherine L.
4. Evan T.
5. Katy H.
6. Ren W.
7. Brian D.
8. Susie G.
9. Patrick M.
10. Mark S.
11. David J.

PCs:
1. Rachel D.
2. Padraic O.
3. Mandy S.
4. Albert L.
5. Marie R.
6. Tina S.
7. Kris A.
8. Steve D.
9. Jake D.
10. Brian R.
11. Mike C.
12. Brian M.
13. Mike D.
14. Jonathan T.
15. Jim A.
16. Nick W.
17. Lance M.
18. Liam O.
19. Nicole S.
20. Evan D.

Steps to Sign Up:
1. Register in the CMA: https://db.alliancelarp.com/events/805
2. Pay (by FRIDAY 7/26 for discount!): https://larpnh.com/#prereg

Last edited:
Anyone wanna add their favorite moments here, too? Comment below! (Or find us on Facebook and Discord!)

Ok I know it's not common for NPCs to write their favs, but I seriously had such a blast this weekend, I gotta give a few shout outs!

The Nelinore Sentries while PCs had to build the grid to open the gate - NPCs (Evan, Patrick, and Dave) all did such a good job of staying in character for pacing/throttling/immersion/threat level... I just loved the feel of that puzzle and combat plus "defense protocol!!" roleplay!

Everyone who interacted with Mala'Tulu, especially Arcanum, Anemone, and Quincy... I do really love the drama and culture of Orc'Kra-Dram. I really like playing this character and there was a ton of good conversation and story building off that angle this event!

AND TACOS!!!!!!!! "THE GREAT NOW IS ABUNDANT IN WISDOM!"

Being Mimiteh Eris with Azurieth and Flora. I *love* how intense RP and intense combat come together for these personal moments! Really well done, you two. An honor to witness!

FANCY UNICORN TIME! Thank you to all the PCs who engaged in that level of tension and drama... and then chased me around for so long while I ran laps to escape shackles! 😂 I love a good unbridled sprint 👉😏👉

Being Proto-Sen's Inercepting Body Guard. Just a real neato dynamic and some nice high-level combat!

Honestly, y'all, I know there was a ton of humidity and heat, and a variety of other challenges that really got us all tuckered out, but I'm seriously so proud of us as a community for rolling with the punches and taking care of ourselves (woo water breaks!!) and just in general coming together to make this magical experience work.

Thanks so much, everyone!

Back