cymryc

Squire
PC: $90.00 at the door, $75.00 if you pre-reg
Advance page: $55.00 at the door, $45.00 if you pre-rg
Page: $40.00 at the door, $30.00 if you pre-reg
NPC Free

Where: Camp Sheppard

Title: Revolution
Description: King Dalkani has fallen ill! Is it natural? Magical? Poison? No one knows! But ancient alliances to the Variks, the ruling house long thought to have been exterminated, have been renewed, and now a coalition of the native peoples of Tanaryn prepares to make a stand against the King and his Grand Chancellor, the Dragon Mage Duverik. The Chancellor is in a delicate position having no claim to the throne of his own. If the king were to die with leadership of the island in contest, the Chancellor would have no chance at maintaining his puppet leadership of the land. Only with a Varik on the throne is there hope for the scattered peoples of Tanaryn to once again have peace and reclaim their lost kingdom.

Pre-reg's can be sent to cymryc@comcast.net

Dates: Thursday August 19th to Sunday August 22nd

A few other notes:
You have to haul stuff onto the site from the parking lot. This is a bit of a pain but it's worth remembering when you pack that you'll either have to carry or wheelbarrow everything you bring in.

For those who can't come until friday night that's totally ok. We're trying to run things away from town for a bit so people can come into game without getting jumped.

This will be a combat heavy, life and death event. There will be rituals thrown.

There will be a lot of new people. Be nice.

This is the final event of wrapping up 8 years of plot. We're going to have some time Thursday night for people to find out what's going on. But you'll have to go out of your way to ask if you're new or haven't been for a while.

Could you either give an address or directions to Camp Sheppard? I want to make sure I'm going to the right place. :) A google map link would be ideal - when I search it on google though, it puts me in the middle of nowhere, not sure if the buildings a bit to the north mark the camp or not.

Thanks!

Boy Scouts Camp Sheppard‎
65301 State Route 410 E, Enumclaw, WA

The address is:
Camp Sheppard
65301 SR 410 E
Enumclaw, WA 98022

It's pretty in the middle of nowhere. I can't guarantee that the google map will locate you in the correct spot exactly, but it at least gets you close. It's on 410, and the entrance will be on your left (unless you're coming from the long way). There used to be a good .pdf map on their site, but they took it down. If anybody has a copy saved somewhere, I'd like it. Basically, after Enumclaw, keep driving until you're thinking "Man, I must have missed it somewhere." Just when you're about to turn around, you'll see the sign. From memory (so I'm not completely certain) I think it's at mile marker 52.5.

From the North:

-Take I-5 South

-Take exit 154A on the left to merge onto I-405 N toward Renton

-Take exit 2 to merge onto WA-167 S toward Auburn

-Take the WA-18 E exit toward Auburn

-Keep left at the fork to continue toward WA-18 E and merge onto WA-18 E

-Exit onto WA-164 E toward Enumclaw,Turn left at Auburn Way S/WA-164 E, Continue to follow WA-164 E

-Turn left at Roosevelt Ave/WA-410 E, Continue to follow WA-410

-About thirty miles down this road the entrance for Camp Sheppard will be on the left.

From the South:
-Take I-5 North, continue on into Washington state.

-Take exit 127 to merge onto WA-512 E toward Puyallup

-Take the exit onto WA-167 N toward WA-410 E/Seattle/Yakima

-Exit onto WA-410 E toward Sumner/Yakima

-After about 45 miles on this road the entrance for Camp Sheppard will be on your left.

Ze work schedule has changed i may be able to make it for the last bit.

I will be there for the whole thing, and I just got a confirmation that two of my friends (Elijah and Nikki) will be showing up on Friday evening. Another friend (Molly) is still working on scheduling, but might also show up Friday evening, perhaps with her sister. I'll update as soon as I find out for sure.

edit: Oh yeah, all NPCs.

I'll be there all weekend with 5 NPC's, 3 there the whole event, 2 must leave Saturday night.

Chris and I are hoping to hit the site shortly after midnight Thursday night. Not sure how coherent we'll be. But that would be just like a dryad that just awoken, eh?

I'm there, count me in. Cymryc should have my payment already. Might be bringing a fresh NPC.

Back