• Keith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shauna

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moonlance

Time to vote for your favourite NPC!

We have a good sized list, and for those who may notice that Shannon is not on this list, that is because she is last month's winner, and the same person cannot win twice in a row. That is not to diminish her work this past weekend - thank you Shannon for a fabulous job well done! And thank you all NPCs for working so hard!

They are no particular order, just wrote the names down as I recalled them. If you need help remembering who-was-who, post your questions here in this forum and we'll send some clarification.

So everyone, go to it, vote for your favourite NPC. For this particular vote, you will also notice that Artii is not tallying them, so there won't be 56 votes for 27 people.... :funny:

Having the same issue voting as last time. But choice this time around would be for Brooke, especially as the vampiress. She put some stank on those swings.

Yeah this is out of game. I know how to read so I voted this time instead of writing gibberish :)

I think all the NPCs did an amazing job. I had a great time working with them as well as the PCs.

I voted for Kristen. She has always been an awesome NPC and I feel she has done a great job. Her NPC gypsy was not happy about the plates :)

Hm.. casting multiple votes has been disabled this time.

Would have voted for Shannon (she knows why - she really got Math good!) so my vote was torn between JP for various reasons and Phillipe for (among other things) his farmer with the 'Angus itch' in his throat and the way he was asking Tess about how to deal with it - very awkward conversation, plus Josh for how eager he got that we gave them a remedy for phillipe's throat (which was tea that was available at the tavern) and the money to help rebuild his farm. I wound up choosing JP.

Great job all of you :)

Sometimes I can be amazed how just a "one off" NPC can actually come to life and be "someone" in the hands of the NPC's behind them. Oh sure there are the ones that are "minor", at least on paper...but what the NPC can bring to that, and how they "Walken" when dealing with the players...ah what I find about NPCing that is so grande.

Now to figure out what NPC creature rang my bells of Beng-Kishi so I can have it purged by Dragon's Acid for the face of Erde. :funny:

As much as I would love to give my vote to JP for both his Gypsy and his hobbling, or to Kristen for going ape sh*t crazy on James , I had to give my vote to Brooke for being a tank all weekend long.

I forgot to mention Keith's farmer!!! he was awesome.

... oh, and I give two votes to the peach cobbler.

I want to vote for everyone! LOL

But since you are making me pick one, I had to go with Phillipe....his enraged moose on Sunday morning just about made me pee myself. It was fantastic and he was great all weekend. From the "angus itch" and wondering what kind of accent his character should have when his own natural one was perfect, to just being happy and eager all the time.

Honorable mentions to JP's muskrat and Giant, Andy's poo-flinging monkey and his hermit, Keith's "Cleatus" who got votes for mayor, Shannon's bee, Brooke's vampire....there was some fantastic NPCing going on! Yay US!! :thumbsup:

I had a lot of fun during the weekend. The enraged moose was fun and it was fun to see the players surprise to see the mad moose after them. The farmer was fun. I was happy the players just went along with it. He still does not know much about the Aengus itch :). It would not have been the same without the players and the NPC who were participating.

I was so tired all event I don't remember much of what was going on. I heard about it all after the fact.

My vote is for Abbey for making breakfast. :wub2:

Aclodava said:
My vote is for Abbey for making breakfast. :wub2:

We should all vote "Peach Cobbler!" :D

The farmer was fun. I was happy the players just went along with it. He still does not know much about the Aengus itch
omg that was awesome. The first time you came to our table and talked to Tess, after you walked away I couldn't help snicker and say "That was an awkward conversation." Tess kept a straight face for... 3 seconds and then grinned "Yeah, actually it was..."

Back