Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Rumors have been spreading across the region:

"Healer Jamina wants to become a lycanthrope!"

"As much as the Familia might not want to admit it, Bomae is definitely winning the little war they have going. That Gryphon Rider guy is a real piece of work, and it's only a matter of time now before the Gypsies buckle."

“The Celestial Guild is still struggling with those things from those meteorites, but the Guild at least discovered that they sometimes leave behind some kind of useful star residue.”

"That turtle wouldn't be as much of a problem for the Sett if that big bird wasn't always hanging out with it."

“Olaf Timbertoe the Sapper broke his arm early on in a recent cave collapse project, so he’s looking for some help finishing the job.”

"Did you hear about Cho Ko Nu's bounty on boggle teeth? Looks like I gotta find me some boggles before he runs out of coin to give away!"

"No matter how much I eat before I go to bed, I keep dreaming that I am dying of hunger. Maybe it's my overeating that's causing the weird dreams?"

"The Earth Guild hasn't spotted any of those fiery undead recently, though their absence seems more foreboding than fortunate."

"I saw a lady with green eyes in a green dress out on a walk the other day. I don't know who she was, but by the sheer amount of aura she was channeling, I would hate to get on her bad side."

"Last week, Professor Sinae didn't properly close his tank of magic termites before leaving his University office for the night. He doesn't have a writing desk anymore."

“All the Barbarians I’ve come across recently have been on edge for some reason.”

"All the soldiers I've talked to are worried about maintaining combat actions during the Respite, rather than taking the usual break to step back."

“My son ran away to become an adventurer, but I’m sure he’ll come back to the farm eventually. I’m just hoping it’s not after a trip to the Earth Circle.”

"Does anyone know anything about beings with silver faces and long black hair, other than the fact that they are super creepy? I heard the Queen is pretty interested in them all of a sudden."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back