You have to upload it to a site you can link to.

like photobucket.

Or maybe the free web space that most ISPs provide as part of your broadband service. (check out the location of my potions lab animation, to the right - right click and choose "PROPERTIES" to see).

ondreij you got an avatar!!!! i still have no idea who you are in game but its all good!

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
ondreij you got an avatar!!!! i still have no idea who you are in game but its all good!

I am the big, fat MWE with greying hair in Caldaria who also played in Icenia for the year plus that the mists to Caldaria weren't working.

I dress in green, I have a beard and mustache (some would say a goatee), and I am an Earth Caster who makes potions and scrolls and I sometimes use archery (I used to carry a big green bow with ivy leaves all over it but now I have a cross bow).

I travel with The Phalanx (one shield, together).

Now do you know who I am?

at last caldaria did you follow jaimi and us to wendys?

It's impossible to find green skin! I had to settle for a green stripe around the eyes :-(

HAAAAAAAAAAAA i know who you are now!!!! its been driving me nuts since the burt reynolds conversation!!!!

as for the green stripe are you sure?? I swear I've seen someone with a green mask on!

Back